This meatloaf variation was OK, but pretty bland & dry. It was fine with ketchup though 😉 Next time, I think I’ll combine it with Kathy’s meatloaf recipe & add some salsa.
Clean Eating Meatloaf
- 1 lb mushrooms, sliced
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1.5 lb lean ground meat (I used venison)
- 1/2 15 oz can clean re-fried beans
- 2 egg whites
- Saute mushrooms & onion in olive oil over medium heat, until onion is translucent. Allow to cool.
- Add everything to a large bowl & mix well.
- Bake in loaf pan… The recipe didn’t list a temperature, so I guess 400, for about 45 minutes