These tomatoes were… decent. I didn’t love them, but they were edible. Cody said they were “meh. okay.” And he eats anything. He did say I could make them again… “no more than every 3 months.” Maybe our taste buds are too meat & potatoes… so give these tomatoes a try!
Baked Parmesan Mozzarella Tomatoes
Slightly adapted from Eating Well
- 4 tomatoes, halved horizontally
- Grated Parmesan cheese, to taste
- Shredded Mozzarella cheese, to taste
- Salt, pepper, & oregano, to taste
- Preheat oven to 450
- Place tomatoes, cut side up, on baking sheet
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper, & oregano, to taste. Top with cheeses & bake until tender, about 15 minutes.