Since GF noodles are so expensive, and I had a spaghetti squash from my most recent Bountiful Basket…
I really liked this recipe- the flavors blended so well! Cody’s verdict? “Edible. I’d eat it twice a year.” But later he admitted, “I like all the cheese!” So I think it’s a keeper 🙂
Spaghetti Squash Lasagna
Adapted from Skinny Taste
- 1/2 spaghetti squash, cooked or baked
- 1 batch Homemade Spaghetti Sauce (or sauce of your choice)
- 1 c (~8 oz) part skim ricotta cheese
- 1/4 c grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 c (~8 oz) shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 375
- In a 2 quart baking dish, spread a thin layer (about 1/4 cup) of spaghetti sauce.
- Spread spaghetti squash over sauce
- In a small bowl, mix together the cheeses. Spread over the squash.
- Top with the remaining sauce
- Cover with tinfoil & bake for 15-20 minutes (until cheese has melted & edges start to bubble)
- Uncover & bake for 5 more minutes