I haven’t had bread sticks in over 4 months. That sucks. So… I made my own 🙂 And they’re pretty damn good! Honestly, you don’t even need marinara for dipping- just eat them on their own!
Cheesy Garlic Bread Sticks
From Lauren’s Latest
- Enough pizza dough for a 12 inch pie (I use a single batch of GF Pizza Crust, or you can use your favorite recipe)
- 2 tb softened butter
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1/4 c grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 c shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 500
- Mix butter & garlic in a small bowl & set aside (I melted the butter completely).
- Spread pizza dough out on cookie sheet.
- Spread (or brush) butter & garlic over dough.
- Top with Parmesan & mozzarella.
- Bake 9-10 minutes, or until golden & bubbly.
- Remove from oven; allow to cool for 1-2 minutes before serving with marinara.