For a last minute main dish, this chicken was great! I needed something to go with the Brussels sprouts Cody just had to have, but this turned out surprisingly well.
I adapted the recipe a bit… OK, I read the recipe wrong. But it still tasted good- Cody was definitely a fan 🙂
White Zinfandel Chicken
Adapted from All Recipes
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 tsp dried rosemary
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 c white Zinfandel white (or any white wine)
- Place the chicken breasts in a shallow dish. Combine white & herbs in a small bowl; mix well.
- Pour the herb mixture over chicken breasts. Marinate in the fridge for 20 minutes.
- Cook entire mixture in a medium skillet, over medium heat, until chicken is done (about 10 minutes). I cut the breasts into smaller pieces before cooking.