Earlier this week, Cody was obsessed with the idea of this salad. He had it growing up, so we HAD to make it NOW. We made a trip into town just to get the ingredients (that means we’re healthy, right? We don’t keep this stuff on hand).
I know, this salad isn’t healthy. But it does have fruit & dairy… and I’m pretty sure it’d get kids to eat apples at least 🙂 It does taste good though!
From Kathy Richardson
- 12 oz Cool Whip, thawed until softened
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 small jar marshmallow cream
- 1 bag mini Snickers bars, chopped (we cut each one into fourths)
- 4 Granny Smith apples, cored & chopped, skin on
- Mix first 3 ingredients together in a small bowl, to make a creamy sauce.
- Pour over chopped Snickers & apple pieces in a larger bowl.
- Mix well to coat all pieces evenly.