I came across a recipe for chicken ranch pizza, which I thought sounded good. Cody disagreed though… “Maybe if you added bacon.” So I added bacon. And wow! It’s goooood! I even had third party verification that this pizza is great 🙂 Even better, the leftovers are tasty- the flavors blend even better the next day.
Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza
Inspired by Fake Ginger
- one pizza crust (I used a gluten free version)
- 2/3 c ranch dressing
- 2-3 chicken breasts, cooked & diced
- 3/4 c shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3/4 c shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 slices of bacon, cooked & crumbled
- Grease a pizza pan or cookie sheet. Spread pizza dough over pan.
- Spread ranch dressing over crust.
- Top with chicken, then mozzarella. Sprinkle bacon over, then cheddar.
- Bake at 425 for 10-15 minutes, or until cheese has melted & crust has browned.