I needed a quick zucchini recipe, to convince Cody we didn’t need to fry our zucchini for dinner. This fit the bill, especially since we were grilling halibut already. The flavor is very subtle, but still delicious.
From All Recipes
- 1 large zucchini
- 4 tb butter
- salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat grill to medium high heat.
- Clean outer skins of zucchini & slice lengthwise into quarters.
- Spread butter on each zucchini slice, then sprinkle with salt & pepper.
- Wrap all four slices in the same piece of foil, spread out in a single layer.
- Place foil wrapped zucchini on heated grill. Cook for 10-15 minutes on each side.