My wonderful sister suggested marinating zucchini in Italian dressing when I posted the recipe for grilled zucchini… instead of butter. I ran with it… and it was a success! I like the Italian dressing version better- more flavorful & great-smelling 🙂 We had zucchini & yellow squash on hand, so I used both.
Italian Grilled Squash
A Cooking Sugar original
- 2 tb Italian dressing
- 1 large zucchini (or similar squash)
- Clean the outside of the squash & cut lengthwise into fourths
- Lay the squash slices on tin foil, then pour Italian dressing over each slice
- Wrap the squash up in the tin foil, to make a packet.
- Allow to marinate for 15-30 minutes
- Place foil packet on heated grill & cook for 10-15minutes on each side