When we got beets in our Baskets a couple of weeks ago, Cody asked “what do you do with beets besides can them?” And I realized that was a good question… so I started yet another search. These beets were pretty tasty, as long as they had enough salt for flavor 😉 Cody liked them more than I did, but it was a good way to get rid of those beets! Plus, it was super easy.
From All Recipes
- 4 beets, peeled & cut into 3/4 inch cubes
- 2 tb olive oil
- 1 tsp dried thyme leaves
- 1/4-1/2 tsp sea salt (to taste)
- Toss beets, olive oil, thyme & salt in a bowl; beets should be well coated.
- Spread on a parchment-lined baking sheet so the beets aren’t touching.
- Roast at 425 for 10-20 minutes, or until a fork inserted into a cube come out easily.