These cookies have been around for a long time, but this particular recipe is new to me. I’m not sure if it was me or the recipe, but the cookies were pretty runny, then crumbly after they hardened. Despite that, they were good! I just ate them out of a coffee cup with a spoon 🙂
No Bake Cookies
From two twenty one
- 2 c sugar
- 3 tb cocoa powder
- 1/2 c milk
- 1/2 c butter
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 c quick oats (I used regular oats & they turned out fine)
- 1/2 c creamy peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- In a medium sauce pan, combine sugar, cocoa powder, milk, butter, and salt. Bring to a boil. Remove from burner.
- Stir in peanut butter until melted. Add oats & vanilla.
- Mix to combine, then drop cookies onto waxed paper. Allow to cool completely.