Even though we ate these fries as a casserole side dish thing, rather than fries, they were freaking delicious! So, so good and a way to use up all the damn chives we have 😉 The recipe said to use a platter, but I put it all in my 7×11 baking dish and it worked out fine. Below, I’ve provided how to make the fries, but I used frozen, seasoned french fries.
Cheesy Potato Fries
from Oh So Delicioso!
- 4-6 potatoes
- 1/4 c olive oil
- 1 c sour cream
- 1/2 c ranch dressing
- 1/4 c milk
- 1 c shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 c shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 c bacon bits
- 1/4 c green onions or chives, diced
- Cut the potatoes into fries. Coat with olive oil & seasonings (salt, pepper, seasoned salt) to taste
- Bake at 400 for 40 minutes, or until tender
- Meanwhile, combine sour cream, ranch dressing, and milk- whisk together
- In a 8×8 or 7×11 baking dish, spread out 3/4 of the ranch mixture
- When the fries are done, spread out over the ranch mixture in the dish
- Drizzle the rest of the ranch mixture over the potatoes & top with cheeses and bacon bits
- Place under broiler for a few minutes, to melt the cheese. Enjoy!